Join us for this Two Day Level I Shamanic Training!
Saturday and Sunday, September 21 and 22, 2019, 10am-5pm
Shamans journey with helping spirits to facilitate healing for themselves, for others, and for the planet. Shamanism is a dynamic spiritual path that enables seekers to awaken their innate gifts for perceiving the unseen world. Everyone has helping spirits and can learn to journey to them. This workshop will introduce you to classical shamanic theory and the practical skills of the shamanic journey. You will learn how to access the shamanic realms for information, healing, and blessings.
In this workshop:
- Be introduced foundational theories of classical shamanism.
- Meet benevolent helping spirits who support your growth and wellbeing.
- Learn to journey to the upper, lower, middle, and inner worlds, and other worlds in between.
- Meet your own power animal and learn the art of power animal retrieval to help others connect with their lost power.
- Discover you very own place of personal power in non-ordinary reality.
- Gain lots of practice journeying for yourself and on behalf of others, and acquire the skills that will firmly establish your own shamanic spiritual practice.
No experience is necessary to register for this workshop. This course will fulfill the prerequisite for Level II: Intermediate Shamanic Skills Workshops.
This workshop will be help at a private location in Santa Rosa. Please contact Laura for details.
Space is limited. This workshop is expected to fill, so please register early.
Please see the policies page if this site for information regarding conduct policy, cancellation policy, and medical forms.
~~ Register for the Workshop ~~