Join us for this Two Day Level I Shamanic Training!
Saturday and Sunday, March 9 and 10, 2018, 10am-5pm
Shamans journey with helping spirits to facilitate healing for themselves, for others, and for the planet. Shamanism is a dynamic spiritual path that enables seekers to awaken their innate gifts for perceiving the unseen world. Everyone has helping spirits and can learn to journey to them. This workshop will introduce you to classical shamanic theory and the practical skills of the shamanic journey. You will learn how to access the shamanic realms for information, healing, and blessings.
In this workshop:
- Be introduced foundational theories of classical shamanism.
- Meet benevolent helping spirits who support your growth and wellbeing.
- Learn to journey to the upper, lower, middle, and inner worlds, and other worlds in between.
- Meet your own power animal and learn the art of power animal retrieval to help others connect with their lost power.
- Discover you very own place of personal power in non-ordinary reality.
- Gain lots of practice journeying for yourself and on behalf of others, and acquire the skills that will firmly establish your own shamanic spiritual practice.
No experience is necessary to register for this workshop. This course will fulfill the prerequisite for Level II: Intermediate Shamanic Skills Workshops.
This workshop will take place at the charming Lomitas Center in Santa Rosa. Please bring a bag lunch. The Schoolhouse has a fridge, stove, etc. Tea and snacks will be available throughout the day.
$250 ($225 before February 10)
Space is limited. This workshop is expected to fill, so please register early.
~~ Register for the Workshop ~~
Laura Beann and Laura Beann, LLC reserve the right to cancel any of its workshops or training courses, or the participation of anyone for any reason. In such a case, fees paid in advance will be refunded.