Join us for this Two Day Level II Shamanic Training!
Saturday and Sunday, April 27 and 28, 2019, 10am-5pm
Shamanic practices give us tools to remove what is not authentically us, or ours, and restore what is. Foreign energy is energy that is not ours, didn’t come from us, and doesn’t belong to us. Foreign energy adheres to our energy field as thought forms, cords and tendrils, curses, and disembodied beings that have not finished crossing over. Foreign energy is usually not malevolent, but always opportunistic, and it has a tendency to consume our own energy for its very survival. As we journey further on our shamanic path we must learn to differentiate various forms of foreign energy, extract what we can, seek assistance for what we cannot, and develop ritual practice for good energy hygiene.
In this workshop you will:
- Identify and differentiate various types of foreign energy.
- Disentangle yourself from energy that is not yours, doesn’t belong to you, and is encumbering your own evolution.
- Learn simple and effective techniques for extracting and removing foreign energy.
- Develop personal ritual practices for keeping your energy field clear of foreign energy.
- Commit to a path of “light work” to benefit others.
We will meet at the charming Lomitas Center in Santa Rosa. Bag lunch or local restaurants. The Center has a fridge, stove, etc. Tea and snacks will be available throughout the day.
Prerequisite: Completion of a Level I Shamanic Skills Workshop or commensurate experience, and reliable shamanic journeying skills.
This workshop is required for Professional Level Shamanic Training Workshops: Extraction, Cord Cutting, Psychopomp and Depossesion.
$300 ($275 before April 5)
Space is strictly limited.
Please see the policies page if this site for information regarding conduct policy, cancellation policy, and medical forms.