Join us for this Two Day Level II Shamanic Training!
Foreign Energy and Foreign Energy Extraction
Saturday and Sunday, April 27 and 28, 2019, 10am-5pm
Shamanic practices give us tools to remove what is not authentically us, or ours, and restore what is. Foreign energy is energy that is not ours, didn’t come from us, and doesn’t belong to us. Foreign energy adheres to our energy field as thought forms, cords and tendrils, curses, and disembodied beings that have not finished crossing over. Foreign energy is usually not malevolent, but always opportunistic, and it has a tendency to consume our own energy for its very survival. As we journey further on our shamanic path we must learn to differentiate various forms of foreign energy, extract what we can, seek assistance for what we cannot, and develop ritual practice for good energy hygiene.
As part of the course on Foreign Energy, Laura will introduce the concept of developing a Code of Ethics for working shamanically. A shamanic Code of Ethics gives us, as practitioners, a compass to help us make decisions, when the “right” answer eludes us. It takes in to account the greatest good for the various populations we serve, both seen and unseen, and gives us a clear path forward when the path does not appear to be obvious.
In this workshop you will:
- Identify, differentiate, and diagnosis various types of foreign energy.
- Disentangle yourself from energy that is not yours, doesn’t belong to you, and is encumbering your own evolution.
- Learn three methods of shamanic extraction for removing localized foreign energy on behalf of others.
- Develop personal ritual practices for keeping your energy field clear of foreign energy.
- Begin developing your personal code-of-ethics for relating to seen and unseen beings while working shamanically.
- Commit and recommit to a path of “light work” to benefit others.
We will meet at the charming Lomitas Center in Santa Rosa. Bag lunch or local restaurants. The Center has a fridge, stove, etc. Tea and snacks will be available throughout the day.
Prerequisite: Completion of a Level I Shamanic Skills Workshop or commensurate experience, and reliable shamanic journeying skills. Prereqs may be obtained by reading Shamanic Journeying: A Beginner’s Guide, by Sandra Ingerman, and doing the exercises in the book.
This workshop is required for Professional Level Shamanic Training Workshops.
Space is strictly limited.
Please see the policies page if this site for information regarding conduct policy, cancellation policy, and medical forms.