Tarot as a Psychospiritual Practice
Tarot is a psycho-spiritual oracle for inviting spirit to manifest in ordinary reality in order to draw upon wisdom from the unseen world.
For centuries shamans and healers have used oracles to learn of unknown information, guidance and blessings. The tarot is one of the oldest still commonly used oracles today. If we develop a reciprocal relationship with an oracle, the mouth of the divine, we can learn to let that oracle show us the deepest truths about ourselves and the world we live in.
In this online workshop I will teach you how to work with oracles and omens in order to access psyche and move with ease through the mundane world to manifest a life of your dreams, imbued with deep meaning and service to others.
In this Workshop:
- Learn how to interpret the major and minor arcana and family cards of the Voyager Tarot andhow thay fit togeher in a holistic path.
- Interpret your Life card, a Path card, and your Year card.
- Create a daily ceremony for recivine guidance and blessings from the tarot.
- Practice the art of engaging with the everyday omens spirt is sending your way, that also show up on your cards.
- Divine a "Whole Self Mandala," a personal ceremony that you will revisit every year.
- Give and receive tarot readings in the spirit of learning.
- Optional Facebook group for dreaming and sharing.
No experience is necessary to register for this workshop.
You will need Voyager Tarot: Intuition Cards for the 21st Century and Voyager Way of the Great Oracle on the first day of class. Please order early.