Introduction to Shamanic Journeying
Saturday and Sunday, April 21 and 22, 2018, 9am-5pm
Join us for this Two Day Level I Shamanic Training
Shamans journey with helping spirits to facilitate healing for themselves, for others, and for the planet. Everyone has helping spirits and can learn to journey to them. This workshop will introduce you to classical shamanic theory and the practical skills of the shamanic journey. You will learn how to access the shamanic realms for information, healing, and blessings.
In this workshop:
- Be introduced foundational theories of classical shamanism.
- Meet benevolent helping spirits who support your growth and wellbeing.
- Learn to journey to the upper, lower, and middle worlds, and other worlds in between.
- Meet your own power animal and learn the art of power animal retrieval to help others connect with their lost power.
- Gain lots of practice journeying for yourself and on behalf of others.
No experience is necessary to register for this workshop. This course will fulfill the prerequisite for Level II: Intermediate Shamanic Skills Workshops.
This workshop will take place at the charming Lomitas Schoolhouse in Santa Rosa. Please bring a bag lunch. The Schoolhouse has a fridge, stove, etc. Tea and snacks will be available throughout the day.
Space is limited.