- This event has passed.
Dreaming as a Psychospiritual Practice
December 14, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - February 1, 2021 @ 8:30 pm$200
Dreams give us access to wisdom outside of our ordinary expereince. They allow us to experience healing, prepare for challenges and opportunites that lie ahead, meet with our deceased friends and ancestors, and join forces with the higher-selves of others for healing and renewal. Dreams are a living oracle that reveals to us the deepest truths about ourselves and the world we live in.
With practice we can learn to engage with our dreams actively and conscioulsy. We can develop a reciprocal relationship with our dreams, and use our sleeping time for healing and “waking-up” to the bigger dream we are living in during our waking time.
In this online workshop I will teach you how to work with your dreams to access the fountain of wisdom that is always dwelling within you.
In this Workshop:
- Be introduced several foundational active dreaming theories.
- Learn the four main types of dreams and their function in your waking life.
- Create a personal ceremony for requesting and receiving a dream .
- Explore the unique landscapes of different types of dreams.
- Share your dreams with others who hold your dreams in a sacred chalice.
- Recevie guidance from your inner-self to help you make descisions and choose your path forward.
- Heal unfinsihed business with deceased beings or people who are no longer in your life.
- Receive a dream on behalf of someone else.
- Learn how to “wake-up” while dreaming in order to embrace life from an awakened state of mind.
- Optional Facebook group for dreaming and sharing.
No experience is necessary to register for this workshop.
Please read the policies page for information regarding group norms and conduct policy, cancellation policy, and medical forms.