Grab Your Drum and Join the Circle!
Tuesday Evenings, May 15 – June 19th, 7-9pm (PT)
Join us for this Online Shamanic Drumming Workshop
Shamans journey to other dimensions by altering their brainwaves into a theta state of consciousness with a simple drumming technique. When the brainwaves are entrained to this rhythm, the shaman is able to perceive non-ordinary information with their extra-sensory perception skills.
In this workshop:
- Meet, greet, and forge a relationship with the spirit of your drum.
- Hone your skills of perceiving non-ordinary information.
- Learn several different drumbeats that will enable you to journey to different dimensions with intentionality and discipline.
- Learn to journey deeper and retain more information from non-ordinary awareness with the support of your own drum.
- Gain lots of practice journeying for yourself and on behalf of others.
This workshop is appropriate for students who have completed Shamanic Skills Level I workshop or have commensurate experience. If you are unsure if you have the required experience, please contact Laura to inquire.
We will be using state-of-the-art, simple, video-conferencing software for the course. You will need a computer, smartphone or tablet with a camera and microphone.
You will need a drum for this workshop. If you do not already own a drum, you can purchase one below.
~ Register for the Workshop ~
~ Purchase a Drum ~